|Launching in July
We're very excited to give you a sneak preview of
our latest product, the Teastack.
The stacking tin tea caddy is filled with our four
delicious organic loose leaf tisanes. Each re-sealable
layer comes wrapped in our unique philosophy on how
to find Happiness, Friendship, Inspiration and
No more excuses about not wanting to open the tea
because you can't bear to cut the string.
Teastack will launch in Harvey Nichols and The Natural
World from 15 July RRP
put your order in now »
|Happiness Japanese style
Every Friday in Ichikawa, Tokyo Jeff runs an English
conversation class called Second Space.
"We get together for three hours to practice English,
memories and help each other with problems. We only
speak in english until
11:30 when we take a break. Everybody brings
something to eat, rice
biscuits, pocky or cookies and we drink green tea. At
the end of three hours
we're often tired from laughing so much," writes
Here's their take on Happiness, Japanese
- hot green tea
- when I kiss my daughters cheek, it's so soft
- Taking a nap in front of the TV
- Hearing the word 'Tadaima' (I'm home!) when
each member of my family return home
- An unexpected telephone call from an old friend
- Finding a pair of missing glasses taking a warm
- Blooming flowers in spring
- Seeing a light on through the window when I
- the smell of miso soup
- Finding an ice cream in the fridge when I'm thirsty
- Lying down in bed after a long day
- My dog getting excited when I return home
- Seeing a flower in MY garden
- A movie that turns out to be much better than I
- My husband offering me the bigger piece of fish at
- hearing distant summer festival sounds like taiko
- Catching a taxi in the rain
- lying on tatami in the summer, the smell is so
- Listening to the sound of wind
|What's that you said?
The Prince of Wales has asked me to thank
most warmly for your letter of 6th June, enclosing a
sample of your Sleepy Tea.
His Royal Highness
touched that you should have thought of him in this
way, and he was also deeply impressed by your
acheivement, as a relatively young company, in
winning the Best New Organic Food Product for
Miss Elizabeth Buchanan - Deputy Private Secretary to
Royal Highnesses The Prince of Wales and The Duchess
What else you said... »
The temperatures are rising on The
Tube and hayfever warnings are on the nightly weather
report, swimming in bathing ponds seems like a good
idea and Wimbledon is on tv, it must be summer.
To celebrate we have been making jugs of Iced
Happiness Tea and sharing it with all our neighbours.
Gill suggested that our iced tea would go well with
something "cheesy" so we set about making something
savoury for this month's afternoon tea.
These shortbreads should keep the sugar levels down
at least until we hear the sounds of the icecream van
arrive later this afternoon.
Blue cheese and walnut shortbreads